[Zoey]: Sorry, you kind of hit a sore spot on Mokka, asking about the Larvesta. I’ll answer your other question, since I got a few like that already.
Mokka hasn’t chosen a gender. Since he doesn’t care about pronouns, I just tend to go back and forth between male and female depending on how he’s acting. He says he’s happiest not caring about gender and stereotypes, so he just… ignores them. Which is totally fine!
I know you were probably asking about his sex, but Mokka says that’s unimportant. I love him just the way he is.
Even if he’s weird sometimes. I hope he doesn’t get too jealous of that Litwick…
[[ Question! Would Mokka’s followers prefer the comics being posted like this all in one big block to view in high res? Or do you prefer the separate panels? ]]
Sorry, I didn’t realize it wouldn’t have a hi-res option! Give me just a minute and I’ll do the separate panels!
I facepalmed so hard at this.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like there’s anything wrong with making a character like that, but…
Really… How does a kid even know the difference between gender and sex, much less care…? I mean, really. Audience, please think back to your childhood for a moment. How old were you when people started segregating “gender” and “sex?” For me, it’s only been in the past few years, and only on the internet. As far as I know, “gender” wasn’t even used to refer to anything other than biological sex until the last few decades.
Now, at the risk of someone calling me sexist or something… I’m pretty sure there’s a good reason for why human children are brought up learning the differences between male and female.
I miss simplicity. There was a time when boys liked girls and girls liked boys and sometimes a boy liked a boy or a girl liked a girl, but they were still boys and girls. None of this overly complex gender mixing stuff that has been giving me a headache lately with how much it invades every little thing.
- thegreenpokeball reblogged this from ask-mokka-the-joltik
- super-mane likes this
- escapeitem likes this
- cripplingaffection likes this
- msktty89 likes this
- dracini likes this
- obsessivegamergirls likes this
- devilchan94 likes this
- justonebean likes this
- fizzrhythm likes this
- thegreensanitarium likes this
- springofmnemosyne likes this
- demicat1313 reblogged this from all-that-is-pokemon
- kittykatinabuckethat likes this
- alotikawolf reblogged this from all-that-is-pokemon
- alotikawolf likes this
- shadveric likes this
- ask-flareon likes this
- queenphi likes this
- skyforme-shaymin reblogged this from all-that-is-pokemon
- thecockyhero likes this
- pudilla reblogged this from all-that-is-pokemon
- hyouretsuzan reblogged this from all-that-is-pokemon
- viruscherubimon reblogged this from all-that-is-pokemon
- viruscherubimon likes this
- galacticremix likes this
- averyspaciouswitch likes this
- all-that-is-pokemon reblogged this from ask-mokka-the-joltik
- darthlenaplant reblogged this from ask-mokka-the-joltik and added:
- darthlenaplant likes this
- animanigma likes this
- bowsandheartstrings reblogged this from ask-mokka-the-joltik
- happytaffy likes this
- rubbertoast13 reblogged this from ask-mokka-the-joltik
- zombieshotaking likes this
- nuclearmongoose reblogged this from ask-mokka-the-joltik
- nuclearmongoose likes this
- subway-bun likes this
- littlemercury answered: Ignore all the drama-llamas, mod. I’m proud of you for having the nerve to give an answer that rings true instead of one that people expect.
- pepperminttales2 likes this
- ask-treecko likes this
- katisconfused likes this
- pochimonster likes this
- classic-megaman reblogged this from miaou-tier
- miaou-tier reblogged this from neoscorner and added:
- mynosylexia likes this
- neonslushie reblogged this from ask-mokka-the-joltik and added:
- wuldor likes this
- letsteamup likes this
- sanjoh likes this